Manage the anxiety of cleaning between cleanings. Excellent for businesses, classrooms, facilities, lunchrooms, and even at home. Leave the stress you or your employees might feel from the uncertainty in knowing when last time that table was wiped or how thoroughly, by making Bacoban DLUS™ part of your weekly cleaning regime.
Not available for sale to the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience
- How to Use
This water-based, ready-to-use product presents a unique, patented technology developed to provide a controlled-release, hard surface disinfectant that provides lasting benefit and added peace of mind with a pathogen-destroying film.
The long-lasting and continuous effect of Bacoban DLUS™ does not change hygienic cleaning procedures, but rather ensures higher safety against the spread of germs and viruses and reduces the risk of cross contamination during these hygiene gaps.
How long can it last? Click here for the European qualifications
- Kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria & fungi
- Water based
- Will not damage surfaces
- No VOCS (volatile organic compounds)
- Fragrance free
- Alcohol, phenol, & aldehyde free
- Active ingredient .333 1% Benzalkonium Chloride
- Dermatologically tested
- Exceptional coverage for bacteria, fungus, & viruses including Human Coronavirus, Influenza, Norovirus, and many more. Click here to download the full pathogen listing.
- Significantly contributes to odor control
- Globally patented controlled release technology
- Health Canada issued DINS: 02502755, 02504243, 02504278, 02504251, 02507633
- Made in Canada
Cleanse the surface of debris and residue with soap and water, or Bacoban DLUS™ directly. Spray or wipe Bacoban onto the surface until uniformly moistened, wipe away the excess, and leave to sit for 5 minutes. Gently wipe or buff residue to restore the original surface appearance. The invisible film layer remaining will continue to protect from microbes through a controlled release technology. Excellent microbe-killer for cell phones, shared electronic surfaces like keyboards, work surfaces and countertops, desks, door handles, medical equipment, and any other surfaces that may be contacted by people and germs.
Recommended to be reapplied at least every 10 days. Bacoban is not a replacement for regular hygienic cleaning but enhances safety through it’s time-released active ingredients that provide continuous germ fighting action against bacteria, fungus, & viruses between cleanings.
* Longevity depends on amount of subsequent wiping