Get a free bottle of Inzo-Fillwell 250ml ethanol gel hand sanitizer with purchase of this product.
Bacoban™ (106) helps bridge the hygiene gap of your regular cleaning schedule. Create peace of mind in your work spaces, shared facilities, on lunchroom surfaces, communal telephone or computer stations, and anywhere you might have cross-contamination or microbe growth.
For larger volumes please contact us.
Not available for sale to the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience
- How to Use
Bacoban™ (106) Cleaner and Disinfectant is a multi-functional daily hard, non-porous surface cleaner and disinfectant that creates a hygienic surface which helps prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odours, and deterioration of the surface.
- Kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria & fungi
- Water based
- Will not damage surfaces
- No VOCS (volatile organic compounds)
- Fragrance free
- Multi-dimensional approach for high quality antipathogen protection against virus, bacteria and fungi including Ebola, MRSA, E-coli, HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Multi-surface disinfection; effective on floors, walls, furniture, medical equipment’s, glass etc.
- Bacoban reduces odours caused by bacteria.
- Bacoban is biocompatible and can be applied to metals, ceramics, plastics, and textiles.
- Utilizes Sol-Gel Technology
- Easy-to-clean surface: reduction of the cleaning time by more than 50% (Luxembourg Case Study)
Cleanse the surface of debris and residue with soap and water, or Bacoban DLUS™ directly. Spray or wipe Bacoban onto the surface until uniformly moistened, wipe away the excess, and leave to sit for 5 minutes. Gently wipe or buff residue to restore the original surface appearance. The invisible film layer remaining will continue to protect from microbes through a controlled release technology. Excellent microbe-killer for cell phones, shared electronic surfaces like keyboards, work surfaces and countertops, desks, door handles, medical equipment, and any other surfaces that may be contacted by people and germs.
Recommended to be reapplied at least every 10 days. Bacoban is not a replacement for regular hygienic cleaning but enhances safety through it’s time-released active ingredients that provide continuous germ fighting action against bacteria, fungus, & viruses between cleanings.
* Longevity depends on amount of subsequent wiping