Medical-grade liquid formulation.
This high-quality isopropyl alcohol formulation contains the alcohol content considered appropriate for medical facilities and is effective in killing bacteria and viruses. Our liquid formulations are great to use as both a skin and surface disinfectant, with fine mist sprayers available. Reminiscent of your standard, household rubbing alcohol – if you’re looking for something that smells familiar!
- How to Use
- Safety Instructions
- Antiseptic skin cleanser
- Medical-grade alcohol content suitable for institutional use
- USP food-grade alcohol, never technical grade
- Kills harmful bacteria and viruses
- Suitable to sanitizes skin and surfaces
- Contains glycerol to protect skin from dryness
- Low odour
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Apply a small amount to hands and rub thoroughly for 30 seconds, paying attention to distribute evenly to all parts of the hand and fingers. Allow to dry. Apply as needed between regular hand washing.
Not intended for use on children under 2 years of age. Children should be supervised when using. Store away from children.
Flammable, keep away from heat sources and open flame.
Do not ingest, for external use only. If swallowed call or poison control center or seek medical attention.
Avoid contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse immediately with water.
If skin irritation develops, stop use and consult a health care provider.
Medicinal Ingredients: 75% (v/v) 2-Propanol (Isopropyl alcohol)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hydrogen peroxide, glycerol, water