With our single use packets, we optimized the amount for a sensible balance between enough to do the job and so much that you have to sit for 20 minutes waiting for your hands to dry. This high-quality ethanol alcohol gel formulation is very low odour, feels great to apply, and leaves no sticky residue. Your hands aren’t left smelling like a tequila bar the rest of the day! It is effective in killing bacteria and viruses. Our gel formulation in single use packets is a convenient, easy to use, and practical portable option for on-the-go sanitizing. Instead of toting around a larger bottle in every vehicle, purse, pocket, desk drawer, and gym bag, just have a couple of these on hand, and save the spills for something else.
- How to Use
- Small, portable, easy to use
- Cost-effective option to multiple bottles
- Antiseptic skin cleanser
- USP food-grade alcohol, never technical grade
- Kills harmful bacteria and viruses
- Contains glycerol to protect skin from dryness
- Very low odour
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Tear packet at cut line. Apply contents to hands and rub thoroughly for 30 seconds, paying attention to distribute evenly to all parts of the hand and fingers. Allow to dry. Apply as needed between regular hand washing. Please dispose of finished packets in appropriate trash receptacles.
Not intended for use on children under 2 years of age. Children should be supervised when using. Store away from children.
Flammable, keep away from heat sources and open flame.
Do not ingest, for external use only. If swallowed call or poison control center or seek medical attention.
Avoid contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse immediately with water.
If skin irritation develops, stop use and consult a health care provider.
Medicinal Ingredients: 70% (v/v) Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water, hydrogen peroxide, glycerin, hypromellose